- R S GLOVE COMPANY SP Z O O with its seat in Sopot, Stefana Żeromskiego 22 / 2 81-826 Sopot, Poland, Company Number 0000238599 is the data administrator. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, among others, the secure encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in the form of the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you belong to our database of contractors, we process your data, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Each person to whom the data concerns has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if the national or EU regulations or international law of the oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his/her data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized on the basis of applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processing with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records user behaviour on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
- a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites;
- d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
- Advertising cookies allow Google and its partners to display specific ads to users based on their visits to this website and/or other websites.
- Users can renounce the personalized ads in the Ads settings. Users can also renounce the use of third-party cookies to display personalized ads. All you need to do is go to www.aboutads.info.